Senior Solutions Home Care Employee Portal
Senior Solutions Home Care Employee Updates
Caregiver Appreciation Day
To show our appreciation, we will be hosting a Caregiver Appreciation Day on the 1st Friday of each month from 9-11 am.
- Enjoy drinks & snacks
- Visit with admin staff and other caregivers
- Pick up your schedule and get additional hours
- Caregiver of the Month awards
- Awards for first 100 and 200 hours worked
- Bring a friend to apply and be entered into a drawing to win exciting prizes
Upcoming Caregiver Appreciation Days:
- December 6
Walk to End Alzheimer’s
Senior Solutions is a proud sponsor of TEN different Walk to End Alzheimer’s events for 2019. We are so excited to be a part of this important step toward finding a cure! If you are interested in participating in one of these walks or supporting the Senior Solutions team, contact your local office today for more information.
- Memphis – November 9
Thank you to everyone who attended the walks in Rutherford County, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Cleveland, Jackson, Lynchburg, Tri-Cities, and Nashville!
We are excited to announce that the ClearCareGo app is live for iOS and Android devices! The ClearCareGo app will allow you to:
- Log into the app via fingerprint scan
- Easily log your mileage for transportation services
- Use location services to optimize you and your clients’ safety
Sandata MVV is a mobile solution for visit verification and plan of care. The app is designed for home care workers (caregivers) to view their schedule and inform Sandata when a home care visit begins, when it ends, what services were rendered, and any other important notes.
The caregiver has the ability to start the visit, indicate that they have performed the plan of care, send a note, and complete the visit.
Amerigroup EVV Tennessee
Amerigroup EVV Tennessee by Healthstar is a utility app for caregivers and providers to document their visits and prepare them for billing through the Amerigroup EVV Healthstar website. Using this app, you can check in and out of your scheduled visits.
UnitedHealthcare EVV Tennessee
UnitedHealthcare EVV Tennessee by Healthstar is a utility app for providers to verify their visits and prepare them for billing through the UnitedHealthcare EVV Healthstar website. Using this app, you can check in and out of their scheduled visits.
Cassie Harmon, Savannah, TN
- How long have you worked at Senior Solutions? 8 Months
- What’s your favorite part about being a caregiver? The elderly have a wealth of knowledge that they love to share about life and their experiences. I enjoy their appreciation for me as their their caregiver also.
- What advice would you have for a new caregiver? Be YOURSELF. Make them laugh. And mostly. Be dependable above all else.
- Tell us about your most meaningful interaction with a client. My Most memorable interaction came when 3 clients in a row asked for me to be their permanent caregiver and told me that I was their favorite. I was so touched and felt like I was good at my job.