Senior Solutions Home Care Employee Portal
Senior Solutions Home Care Employee Updates
Caregiver Appreciation Day
To show our appreciation, we will be hosting a Caregiver Appreciation Day on the 1st Friday of each month from 9-11 am.
- Enjoy drinks & snacks
- Visit with admin staff and other caregivers
- Pick up your schedule & get additional hours
- Caregiver of the Month awards
- Caregivers who have worked their first 100 & 200 hour awards
- Bring a friend to apply and be entered into a drawing to win exciting prizes
Upcoming Caregiver Appreciation Days:
- September 6
- October 4
- November 1
- December 6
We are excited to announce that the ClearCareGo app is live for iOS and Android devices! The ClearCareGo app will allow you to:
- Log into the app via fingerprint scan
- Easily log your mileage for transportation services
- Uses location services to optimize you and your clients’ safety
Sandata MVV is a mobile solution for visit verification and plan of care. The app is designed for home health care workers (caregivers) to view their schedule and inform Sandata when a home health care visit begins, ends, what services were rendered and if there are any notes from the home health care worker.
The caregiver has the ability to start the visit, indicate that they have performed the plan of care send a note and complete the visit.
Amerigroup EVV Tennessee
Amerigroup EVV Tennessee by Healthstar is a utility app for caregivers to providers their visits and prepare them for billing through the Amerigroup EVV Healthstar website. Using this app, you can check in and out of your scheduled visits.
UnitedHealthcare EVV Tennessee
UnitedHealthcare EVV Tennessee by Healthstar is a utility app for providers to verify their visits and prepare them for billing through the UnitedHealthcare EVV Healthstar website. Using this app, you can check in and out of their scheduled visits.
Stephanie Mangiacotti, Kingsport
- How long have you worked at Senior Solutions? About a year
- What’s your favorite part about being a caregiver? I love being able to help someone and getting to know them and put a smile on there face that makes my day that I know I can make them happy and help them.
- What advice would you have for a new caregiver? I know it can be scary and nervous at first but it will all be worth it knowing that you are helping someone that needs it and can make there day you can lean from them and they will help you if you ask them to.
- Tell us about your most meaningful interaction with a client. My most meaningful interaction was when I was told that I made their day and they wish I could stay with them all the time because I make them happy.