Senior Solutions Home Care Employee Portal
Senior Solutions Home Care Employee Updates
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates:
Visit our Coronavirus page to print the letter you need to travel to and from shifts; you can also print other important information and learn the facts about staying safe and healthy during this viral outbreak!
Introducing Our New Payroll System: Paylocity!
We’re excited to announce that Senior Solutions has switched to Paylocity, a payroll system that helps us to meet our goals of better communication and management opportunities! In Paylocity, Caregivers will still be able to access the following:
- Pay stubs and other payroll information
- Employee documents and benefits
To learn how to register your Paylocity account, click the button below for instructions.
You can also directly download the Paylocity application for Google and Apple devices below!
***Important Note: When registering, our company number is: 88754
We are excited to announce that the ClearCareGo app is live for iOS and Android devices! The ClearCareGo app will allow you to:
- Log into the app via fingerprint scan
- Easily log your mileage for transportation services
- Use location services to optimize you and your clients’ safety
Sandata MVV is a mobile solution for visit verification and plan of care. The app is designed for home care workers (caregivers) to view their schedule and inform Sandata when a home care visit begins, when it ends, what services were rendered, and any other important notes.
The caregiver has the ability to start the visit, indicate that they have performed the plan of care, send a note, and complete the visit.
Amerigroup EVV Tennessee
Amerigroup EVV Tennessee by Healthstar is a utility app for caregivers and providers to document their visits and prepare them for billing through the Amerigroup EVV Healthstar website. Using this app, you can check in and out of your scheduled visits.
UnitedHealthcare EVV Tennessee
UnitedHealthcare EVV Tennessee by Healthstar is a utility app for providers to verify their visits and prepare them for billing through the UnitedHealthcare EVV Healthstar website. Using this app, you can check in and out of their scheduled visits.
Gabrielle Franklin, Pulaski, TN
- How long have you worked at Senior Solutions? Over a year
- What’s your favorite part about being a caregiver?
To see a smile on my clients face when I arrive.
- What advice would you have for a new caregiver? Patience and Caring
- Anything else you want us to know? I love my job and so thankful and truly blessed to have this opportunity to do what I love to do is taking care of others.