Behind Every Great Company is a Great Group of People.
At Senior Solutions Home Care, we select staff who are dedicated to serving seniors. Our senior services are provided by trained and compassionate individuals who truly want to help people. Once on board, their professional skills are grown through mentoring and internal training programs, which teach them how to implement quality care on a daily basis. All of our Caregivers must pass a background check and drug screening before hire.
The ideal candidate for either of these positions will possess the following:
- 1+ years experience in the non-medical home care field, working with seniors (experience valued, but not required)
- A love for the senior community
- Good English and communication skills
- A strong commitment to reliability and ethical behavior
- Ability to perform light housework, prepare meals, run errands, and complete other tasks for clients as needed
- A compassionate, upbeat attitude
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds expected
- Ability to work on an hourly basis or 12-hour shifts (either AM or PM)
Our ideal caregivers pride themselves on having a true passion for the field and care about the clients they help. We provide a very rewarding career for our caregivers and have a great management team that listens to any needs or concerns you might have.