At Senior Solutions Home Care, we look for caregivers that see home care as a calling and not just a job.
It takes a very special individual to provide for the needs of others in an unselfish way.
Become a Caregiver
$200 Signing Bonus
STARS Rewards Program
1.5 wages on holidays
Free on the job training
Free Continuing Education Units available
- At least 18 years of age
- Obtain at least a High School Diploma or GED
- Pass a drug screen and background check
- Possess a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and reliable transportation
What We Provide
- Activities of Daily Living
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Families peace of mind
- Care Management Approach
- Personal Monitoring Systems
- Meal Delivery
- Nursing Home Alternative
Who We Care For
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Heart-Related Issue
- Palliative Care for Hospice
- And Many More!
How We Invest in Our Employees
- Invest in state of the art scheduling systems
- On-going training for staff and caregivers
- Personality testing of caregivers
- Technology allows our multiple offices to appear as one
- Family portal so the family can see who is scheduled for loved ones
- Payment can be electronic drafts, credit cards, LTC insurance and government programs
- Paperless, efficient onboarding of clients
Start Your Rewarding Career Today!
Senior Solutions Home Care has exciting opportunities that will give you the ability to grow and develop professionally, while simultaneously providing meaningful support to those who need it the most. As a caregiver, you will receive on-going training and support that will allow you to provide the best quality care possible, on a daily basis! Join the #1 Family-Owned Home Care Agency today!